|JORGE TOMAS TOP 40
SINCE 1985. UPDATED EVERY 2 WEEKS WITH MY CURRENT FAVOURITE SONGS
25 YEARS (1985 - 2010)
|* PREVIOUS CHARTS * LIST OF NUMBER ONES (1985-2010)
* HISTORY * STATISTICS
* BEST OF FIRST 20 YEARS (1985-2005) * BEST OF 2009
|Edition 852: 15 September 2010
1. (15) THE DOMINO STATE - You Are The Winter AUDIO LIVE
2. (2) ROSE ELINOR DOUGALL - I Know Weâ€™ll Never
3. (4) BEACH HOUSE - 10 Mile Stereo
4. (8) METRIC - Eclipse (All Yours)
5. (3) YOU SAY PARTY! - Laura Palmerâ€™s Prom
6. (1) KLAUS & KINSKI - Luego VendrÃ¡n Los MadremÃas
7. (7) CHERRY GHOST - Kissing Strangers
8. (5) DELTA SPIRIT - Bushwick Blues
9. (10) ONE NIGHT ONLY - Say You Donâ€™t Want It
10. (6) HOORAY FOR EARTH - Surrounded By Your Friends
11. (9) BRANDON FLOWERS - Crossfire
12. (13) LIGHTS ON - Red Lights Flashing
13. (12) CLUB SMITH - The Green Room
14. (11) THE CHAKRAS - Build Me A Swan
15. (26) FILM SCHOOL - Heart Full Of Pentagons
16. (14) THE MARY ONETTES- Once I Was Pretty
17. (16) ASH - Dare To Dream
18. (25) CHERRY GHOST - Black Fang
19. (31) ZOLA JESUS - Sea Talk
20. (34) THE WOMBATS - Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves)
21. (18) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - Shampain
22. (17) ALL THE DAMN KIDS - The Books Stop Here
23. (20) THE NATIONAL - Bloodbuzz Ohio
24. (22) CLUB SMITH - Lament
25. (23) MGMT - Itâ€™s Working
26. (27) ASH - Binary
27. (28) Y PROMATICS - Lost In Time
28. (30) CUT COPY - Where Iâ€™m Going
29. (33) MANIC STREET PREACHERS - (Itâ€™s Not War) Just The End Of Love
30. (37) KYTE - Designed For Damaged
31. (39) BADLY DRAWN BOY - Too Many Miracles
32. (35) YOUNG GALAXY - Queen Drum
33. (-) THE ARCADE FIRE - Ready To Start VIDEO
5th hit. This is the new single from their worldwide hit album â€˜The Suburbsâ€™.
34. (40) MATT COSTA - The Season
35. (-) ANNUALS - Eyes In The Darkness AUDIO
Debut hit. 6-piece band from North Carolina, USA. Their new album â€˜Count The Ringsâ€™ is their first outside the US in 3 years.
This song is the lead track from it.
36. (-) THE WALKMEN - Angela Surf City AUDIO
6th hit. 5-piece band based in New York. They have their 5th album â€˜Lisbonâ€™ out now with this song as their new single. Their
biggest hit remains â€˜The Ratâ€™ in 2004.
37. (-) SUN AIRWAY - Oh, Naoko AUDIO
Debut hit. This is the project of Jon Barthmus from Philadelphia. He releases his debut album â€˜Nocturne of Exploded Crystal
Chandelierâ€™ in October with this song as the lead track.
38. (-) THE JOY FORMIDABLE - I Donâ€™t Want To See You Like This AUDIO
2nd hit. 3-piece indie female-fronted band from North Wales. This is their new single ahead of their forthcoming second album. They
reached #1 last year with their single â€˜Whirringâ€™ but failed to make the chart with following 2 singles.
39. (-) STILL CORNERS - Donâ€™t Fall In Love VIDEO
Debut hit. Female-fronted band based in London. After a debut self released EP in 2008, this is their first proper single.
40. (-) JAMES - Lookaway AUDIO
20th hit. They released â€˜The Night Beforeâ€™ in April including â€˜Crazyâ€™ which reached #17 and this month they have â€˜The
Night Afterâ€™ out with this song as the first single from it.
|Counter since 01-01-2009: